- Issue 6 – Ones to Watch 2013.. UMA Introducing.. LIQUIDPosted 9 days ago
- Issue 5- Ones to Watch 2013.. UMA Introducing.. Nicky RomeroPosted 14 days ago
- Issue 4 – Ones to Watch 2013: UMA Introducing… Unique Silver DancersPosted 15 days ago
- Issue 3- UMA Introducing… Ones to Watch 2013 – Debra DebsPosted 24 days ago
- Ones to Watch 2013- Issue 2- UMA Introducing……Rudo MutibaPosted 34 days ago
- Ones to Watch 2013- Introducing Lyrical Soldier – Issue 1Posted 116 days ago
- THE 10TH ANNUAL URBAN MUSIC AWARDS GETS CONNECTED, SOCIAL AND FULLY ACTIVE WITH NEW APP, Wozityou.Posted 193 days ago
- 10 Reasons why you should get involved with this year’s UMA’sPosted 203 days ago
- JLS continue to make the UMA proud!!Posted 203 days ago
- Rihanna & Chris Brown go head to head for UMA gongPosted 203 days ago
UMA STARS SHINE ON THE X-FACTOR!!
The Urban Music Awards has been known for spotting talent internationally . We were the first to bring you Akon, Dizzee Rascal won his first award at the UMA’s, Leona Lewis was first recognised at the UMA’s and as you can see from the picture. X-Factor finalist, Alexander was one of our Best unsigned Act finalist in 2004. She attended the awards show and was spearheaded as a successful artist in the making. So there, is no suprise that she has prevailed 4 years after.
Show your support to Alexander by voting for her on X-Factor. The show is screened on ITV1 each and every Saturday .