- Exclusive: The Truth About Nelson Mandela & His Legacy by Jordan KensingtonPosted 285 days ago
- FUSE ODG, LAURA MVULA , NAUGHTY BOY, BRUNO MARS, AVICII, DIPLO & GHETTS win big at the 11th annual Urban Music Awards 2013Posted 298 days ago
- THE URBAN MUSIC AWARDS 2013 LAUNCHES #PROJECTPHILIPPINESPosted 307 days ago
- 11th annual Urban Music Awards 2013 nominations revealedPosted 352 days ago
- Unique newcomer Laura Mvula nominated for 3 UMA’s 2013Posted 352 days ago
- YouTube sensation Mike Hough nominated for 3 awards at the UMA’sPosted 353 days ago
- Issue 7: Ones to Watch for 2013- UMA Introducing….FRANK HAMILTONPosted 451 days ago
- Issue 6 – Ones to Watch 2013.. UMA Introducing.. LIQUIDPosted 496 days ago
- Issue 5- Ones to Watch 2013.. UMA Introducing.. Nicky RomeroPosted 500 days ago
- Issue 4 – Ones to Watch 2013: UMA Introducing… Unique Silver DancersPosted 502 days ago
The Gore our Official Hotel Sponsor of the UMAs 2011
A quintessentially British hotel, just a glance from Hyde Park, The Gore
offers luxury, privacy and undeniable character in equal measure.
Since 1892, The Gore has been one of the capital’s truly great hotels.
The ethos of discretion, seclusion and excellence has allowed us to
welcome a wide variety of fascinating guests through our doors.
Described by the media as the most photographed, romantic hotel in
London and lived in by a wealth of regular guests who have discovered
their own home away from home, The Gore is a welcoming alternative from
corporate hotel chains.
Complete with the iconic Bar 190, the fabulous Bistro One Ninety and
three bespoke event rooms, The Gore will make sure your stay is
memorable whether it’s just for a few hours or for a few days.