- Issue 6 – Ones to Watch 2013.. UMA Introducing.. LIQUIDPosted 10 days ago
- Issue 5- Ones to Watch 2013.. UMA Introducing.. Nicky RomeroPosted 15 days ago
- Issue 4 – Ones to Watch 2013: UMA Introducing… Unique Silver DancersPosted 17 days ago
- Issue 3- UMA Introducing… Ones to Watch 2013 – Debra DebsPosted 25 days ago
- Ones to Watch 2013- Issue 2- UMA Introducing……Rudo MutibaPosted 35 days ago
- Ones to Watch 2013- Introducing Lyrical Soldier – Issue 1Posted 118 days ago
- THE 10TH ANNUAL URBAN MUSIC AWARDS GETS CONNECTED, SOCIAL AND FULLY ACTIVE WITH NEW APP, Wozityou.Posted 194 days ago
- 10 Reasons why you should get involved with this year’s UMA’sPosted 204 days ago
- JLS continue to make the UMA proud!!Posted 204 days ago
- Rihanna & Chris Brown go head to head for UMA gongPosted 204 days ago
The Gore our Official Hotel Sponsor of the UMAs 2011
A quintessentially British hotel, just a glance from Hyde Park, The Gore
offers luxury, privacy and undeniable character in equal measure.
Since 1892, The Gore has been one of the capital’s truly great hotels.
The ethos of discretion, seclusion and excellence has allowed us to
welcome a wide variety of fascinating guests through our doors.
Described by the media as the most photographed, romantic hotel in
London and lived in by a wealth of regular guests who have discovered
their own home away from home, The Gore is a welcoming alternative from
corporate hotel chains.
Complete with the iconic Bar 190, the fabulous Bistro One Ninety and
three bespoke event rooms, The Gore will make sure your stay is
memorable whether it’s just for a few hours or for a few days.