- Issue 6 – Ones to Watch 2013.. UMA Introducing.. LIQUIDPosted 13 days ago
- Issue 5- Ones to Watch 2013.. UMA Introducing.. Nicky RomeroPosted 18 days ago
- Issue 4 – Ones to Watch 2013: UMA Introducing… Unique Silver DancersPosted 20 days ago
- Issue 3- UMA Introducing… Ones to Watch 2013 – Debra DebsPosted 28 days ago
- Ones to Watch 2013- Issue 2- UMA Introducing……Rudo MutibaPosted 38 days ago
- Ones to Watch 2013- Introducing Lyrical Soldier – Issue 1Posted 121 days ago
- THE 10TH ANNUAL URBAN MUSIC AWARDS GETS CONNECTED, SOCIAL AND FULLY ACTIVE WITH NEW APP, Wozityou.Posted 197 days ago
- 10 Reasons why you should get involved with this year’s UMA’sPosted 207 days ago
- JLS continue to make the UMA proud!!Posted 207 days ago
- Rihanna & Chris Brown go head to head for UMA gongPosted 207 days ago
The Urban Music Awards provides cutting edge tailor made packages to not only get the message of your products and services to the right target audience but also to gear our campaign towards a recruitment drive of new customers. Our sponsorship packages include; naming rights, product sampling, celebrity endorsements, social media interaction, video viral marketing prior to the awards show and on site marketing at the actual awards ceremony.
Interested in one of our sponsorship packages. Contact: Charlie Simpson (Sponsorship dept) ; email@example.com or calling : 00 (0) 208-985-0800
www.urbanmusicawards.net , is the official website for the Urban Music Awards (UK, Europe, Asia, USA and worldwide). We have some exciting packages which include; banner ads, TV/New Media advertorials, e-marketing to our database, product sampling via competetions and more.
Interested? Contact Steve Shaw. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
UMA mag, is a high quality glossy 48 page magazine produced and published by IEG Global and released annually with a circulation of 350,000 copies. The magazine will be released nationwide via Tescos, Costcutter, Sainsburys and over 503 selected newsagents to support our annual Urban Music Awards ceremony. UMA TV, will feature exclusive interviews with nominees, gossip, music reviews, and loads of opportunities for you to be on a show.