- Issue 6 – Ones to Watch 2013.. UMA Introducing.. LIQUIDPosted 14 days ago
- Issue 5- Ones to Watch 2013.. UMA Introducing.. Nicky RomeroPosted 19 days ago
- Issue 4 – Ones to Watch 2013: UMA Introducing… Unique Silver DancersPosted 20 days ago
- Issue 3- UMA Introducing… Ones to Watch 2013 – Debra DebsPosted 29 days ago
- Ones to Watch 2013- Issue 2- UMA Introducing……Rudo MutibaPosted 39 days ago
- Ones to Watch 2013- Introducing Lyrical Soldier – Issue 1Posted 121 days ago
- THE 10TH ANNUAL URBAN MUSIC AWARDS GETS CONNECTED, SOCIAL AND FULLY ACTIVE WITH NEW APP, Wozityou.Posted 198 days ago
- 10 Reasons why you should get involved with this year’s UMA’sPosted 208 days ago
- JLS continue to make the UMA proud!!Posted 208 days ago
- Rihanna & Chris Brown go head to head for UMA gongPosted 208 days ago
About Europe’s Next DJ Superstar
Europe’s Next DJ Superstar is an annual European search launched in association with IEG Global , British Music Week, Urban Music Awards, Download Live and Zuricom to find the next DJ Superstar (male and female) across 10 countries including the UK, Switzerland, Germany, France, Sweden, Netherlands, and more.
Are you the next Tiesto Carl Cox, Roger Sanchez, David Guetta, Trevor Nelson, Lisa Lashes or Funkmaster Flex ? Whatever, genre of music you play from Electro, House, Trance, Subliminal, HipHop, Drum & Bass, to Dubstep, etc . We want to hear from you as we are on the look out for DJ’s who are passionate about achieving global success and representing one of the biggest global art forms in the music industry.
The winner of Europe’s Next DJ Superstar will receive :
*2 year management contract courtesy of IEG Global
*Opportunity to play alongside 10 semi-finalists at the semi-finals in London
*An opportunity to receive the Europe’s Next DJ Superstar trophy by award winning DJ and play at the prestigious finals at the Ministry of Sound in London.
*An opportunity to play in 3 European cities playing in some of the most prestigious clubs in Italy, UK, St. Tropez, Switzerland and France
**(a) Complete application form and send your 30 minute mix via (CD or soundcloud) and admin fee of £20 or 20 Euros payable to Invincible, c/o Britain’s Next DJ Superstar, Unit 307, 203 Mare Street Studios, London E8 3QE or e-mail for paypal invoice to ; firstname.lastname@example.org .
** (b) Include a biog, photo, your contact details and a little bit about yourself.
(c) Your mix will be judged by our Europe’s Next DJ Superstar judges and you’ll be invited to capital city of your country (For example; UK entries will be invited to London) to film a 5 minute promo which would include your profile and your live mix infront of our judges. You will then, be interviewed and marks given against your performance.
(d) The best contestants will be added to our dedicated Europe’s Next DJ Superstar micro site on the UMA portal for Public voting to commence.
(e) 10 semi-finalists from each country will be invited to the semi-finals in October 2011
(f) The winner is announced at the finals in November 2011
Key important Dates:
28th of July 2011 – Europe’s Next DJ Superstar search is officially launched
21st of September 2011 – Voting commences online
19th of October 2011 – 10 semi-finalists from each country are announced
1st of November 2011 – Semi- finals in London, UK
2nd of November 2011 – Finals in London, UK (Winner is announced, press/media interviews)
For more info. E-mail: email@example.com